Friday, March 9, 2012

T.G.I.F!

 

 This has been a long week for me. I am battling a sinus infection that is just killing my jaw and teeth. Ouch! I discovered TheSmallThingsBlog yesterday, and her amazingly simple hair-do's, and decided to try one out today. I believe this one is the 'Double Bun'. Turned out pretty cute, if I say so myself! =)

    Tomorrow evening I'm off to spend some time with my BFF for her birthday. We are headed off to the comedy club. What are your plans this weekend?


Read Below for products used!






  • Hard Candy Sheer Envy primer
  • Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation
  • Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
  • NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
  • Milani Minerals blush in Mai Tai
  • ELF eyelid primer
  • Too Faced Natural Eye Palette:
  • Heaven e/s, from crease to brow
  • Silk Teddy e/s, brow highlight
  • Push Up e/s, on lid, blended out in the crease
  • Erotica e/s, smudged on outer edge of upper lash line and on lower lash line
  • NYX lip liner in Nude Pink
  • Sephora gloss in Rosy Glow



Have a wonderful weekend beauties!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...