Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Look: Girls Night Out



    I'm headed out with some of my favorite ladies tonight, so I'm all dolled up. I love it when I have lots of time to get ready, it gives me a chance to play around with my makeup =)  I also needed to practice false eyelashes, considering I have bridal makeup to do in a couple weeks. I figured now is as good an opportunity as any!


    A couple things I'm loving lately: smudging my lower eyeliner with eye shadow. Also, using a lip liner as "lipstick" and topping it with a gloss. I've been doing both of these things a lot lately. Just thought I'd share that. 


Face:

  • Hard Candy Sheer Envy primer
  • Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation
  • Maybelline Mineral Power concealer
  • NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
  • Sephora blush in Abricot Plaisir
  • Physicians Formula Happy Booster in Translucent
Eyes & Lips:
  • MAC paint pot in Painterly
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 palette:
  • Tease e/s in crease
  • Busted e/s on top of Tease, also in crease
  • Bootycall e/s as brow highlight
  • Verve e/s on lid
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero, outer half lower waterline
  • Busted e/s again, smudged over liner. Also a small amount on outer corner of lid close to the lashes
  • ELF $1 eyelashes in Natural
  • Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid liner over eyelash band
  • Too Faced LashGASM mascara, to blend real and falsies together
  • NYX lip liner in Rose, fill in lips
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...