Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Look: Natural, With a Little Flair


First off, I look super pretty today (not to toot my own horn, because I never think that normally) but this was the ONLY halfway decent picture I took. I used a Cover Girl quad for this look today, it's called Urban Basics (and it sucks, don't waste your money). The quad consists of a lilac, tan, peach and white/ creme. All have some shimmer, and all are poorly pigmented. Boo! to that =(


Face:
  • Hard Candy Sheer Envy primer
  • Revlon Colorstay foundation
  • Maybelline Dream Matte powder
  • Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
  • NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
  • Cover Girl Cheekers blush in Pretty Peach
Eyes:
  • Cover Girl quad - Urban Basics:
  • Peach color on lid
  • Tan color in crease
  • White color as brow highlight
  • Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid liner - with a small wing at the end
  • Rimmel Scandal-Eyes mascara
Lips:
  • NYX lip liner in Nude Pink
  • NYX Mega Shine lip gloss in Nude Peach

I hope all you beauties had a better weekend than I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...