Monday, March 12, 2012

My Look: Feeling Feminine

    Yesterday afternoon found my baby, Max, and I at Plato's Closet doing a little shopping. I picked up quite a few things, one of them being the top I have on today. It's a pretty grey color, with lace around the top. The sleeves are ruffles and lace, very pretty. So having put this top on, I was feeling pretty feminine and cute today. I kept the makeup simple, and the hair is in a quick bun and a bow headband. For today's eye look I used my Wet n Wild Petal Pusher palette (it is the purple 8 pan palette).



Face:

  • Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation (it's almost gone!)
  • Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
  • NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny (it's also almost gone!)
  • L'Oreal True Blend blush in Innocent Flush
Eyes & Lips:
  • ELF eyelid primer (this thing will not die, lol)
  • midtone purple on inner and outer third of lid
  • pinky/purple color on middle of lid
  • baby pink in crease and slightly above
  • cream color as brow highlight
  • deep sparkly purple (MAC Beauty Marked dupe) smudged on lower lashes
  • Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid liner
  • Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara (it's EMPTY! whoo hoo!!)
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...