Thursday, September 13, 2012

How Much Is Your Face Worth?


Hi guys!

I've been seeing this post pop up in my blog feed a couple times now, and I thought it would be fun to do. Basically you do your makeup, and add up how much everything costs that you used. 

I did not purposely just choose a bunch of random cheap products. I used everything I normally use, and already had my eye shadow picked out before I decided to do this post. I did not factor in brushes (I'm not sure if you are supposed to or not?) Also, there are a lot of things I got on sale, but I am listing everything at retail prices.

So, let's see how much my face is worth! Keep reading after the jump!


NYC Smooth Skin Primer - $4
Garnier BB Cream - $12
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - $7
Maybelline Dream Lumi in Radiant - $8
NYX Stay Matte, Not Flat powder - $9
ELf Mist & Set Spray - $3


NYX Cream Rouge blush in Glow - $7
Wet n Wild blush in Pearlescent Pink - $3
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny - $3


Jordana FabuBrow pencil - $3
Wet n Wild Brow kit - $3
MAC Painterly paint pot - $17.50 (not pictured)
Ulta shadow in Bermuda Sand - $7
Ulta shadow in Silk - $7 
Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid liner - $7
Maybelline Mega Plush mascara - $6
Essence No Limits mascara - $2


Wet n Wild MegaLast in Dollhouse Pink - $2
Revlon Lip Butter in Gumdrop - $7.50



GRAND TOTAL: $118

WOWSA! Considering every product but one is drugstore, I did not think I would go over the $100 mark. That just blew my socks off! How much is YOUR face worth??



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...