Friday, September 21, 2012

Swatchfest: Urban Decay Vice Palette

     I was going to say: "Guess what I got?!?" but considering I have to title this blog post, I already gave it away lol. This just arrived in the mail today, and I was soooo excited to see it! I ordered this from the Urban Decay website on Monday, so shipping was pretty speedy.

    This palette contains 20 ALL NEW shades, no repromotes! That is so exciting. I hate it when Urban Decay sticks the same colors in every palette. I already have 2 Blackouts, 2 Half Bakeds, 2 Choppers, etc.  So I was pretty happy that these shadows were all new, and I wasn't getting anything I already own. 

    For my favorites, and least favorites from this palette, stay tuned after the swatches!






Desperation, Junkie, Provocateur, and Nevermind



Muse, Chaos, Rapture and Echo Beach


Jagged, Occupy, Vice and Anonymous


Blitz, Unhinged, Noise and Freebird

Penny Lane, Black Market, Armor and Laced


My favorites would have to be: Freebird, Blitz, Penny Lane, Armor and Rapture. I mean, I love the whole palette, but those are the 5 that jump out at me the most. My least favorites would have to be: Jagged and Desperation. Jagged for the sole reason that there is just too much chunky glitter fallout. Desperation for the fact that it applies a bit patchy. The rest of these shadows are so buttery and smooth. Way better than the Naked palettes due to the new reformulation. 

The Vice Palette retails for $59 and is available at UrbanDecay.com I do not think that has hit stores yet, but don't quote me on that.

I'm totally digging this palette, are you??











No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...