Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Look: Vice, Vice Baby

    

Ok, so back story on todays post title. Last night I was having a girly night, ya know: candles, wine, chick flicks. I was watching 13 Going On 30 (love that movie) and the hockey guy does the cheesy strip tease to 'Ice, Ice Baby'. I used the Vice Palette today, so Vice/Ice, there ya go.

This palette is SO FREAKING AWESOME. I seriously stared at it for a good 2 minutes before finally deciding where I was going to go first. I had to convince myself that I could not wear all 20 colors at one time, so I had to make my selection carefully ;-) If you have not seen swatches of the Urban Decay Vice Palette yet, you can do so by clicking here.

Let me lastly say: who is amazed I did a look post today? I certainly am! It is so cold and rainy here today, so I was surprised I got half decent pictures in the kitchen. Guess I better get used to it since winter will be approaching. Boo to that!



Face
- Garnier BB Cream (a very thin layer)
- Mary Kay Mineral powder 
(I'm digging powder foundation right now)
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer
- Maybelline Lumi Touch pen concealer in Radiant
- Tarte Park Ave. Princess bronzer (to contour)
- CoverGirl Pretty Peach blush
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer highlight


Eyes
- Painterly paint pot
from the Vice Palette:
- Laced (blender color in crease)
- Blitz (lid)
- Muse (outer corner)
- Nevermind (crease)
- Anonymous (brow highlight)
- UD 24/7 liner Underground (lower lashes/waterline)
- Maybelline Mega Plush mascara
- Rimmel ScandalEyes mascara

Lips
Nothing






No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...