Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Swatchfest: Hard Candy Baked Duo - Peace

    There I was, minding my own business at Walmart. Next thing you know I'm in the beauty section. How in the hell does that always happen? I was looking for something totally un-makeup related, but happened upon the Hard Candy area anyways. #storyofmylife

    The point of that story was this: I picked up the Kal-eye-descope Baked Duo in 'Peace'. I look at these Hard Candy duos every time I am in Walmart, but never buy any. There are a couple more I'd like to grab also (Rush Hour & High Maintenance) but this was the one that caught my eye first.

   I have not worn this shadow yet, but it was very easy to swatch, both wet and dry. The texture was very buttery, not powdery whatsoever. This is a baked product, so obviously it is not matte. It is not glittery at all either though. It has a shimmery satin finish. Using it wet gives it more of a metallic feel.

Have you picked up any of these Hard Candy duos? What are your favorites? What are your picks from Hard Candy in general? Let me know in the comments.












1 comment:

  1. High maintenance is really nice on. I put the dark shade on wet :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...