Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Swatchfest: Hard Candy Baked Duo - High Maintenance

    I went back to Walmart yesterday to pick up the other two Kal-eye-descope Baked Duos I was wanting from Hard Candy. I picked up the one called 'Peace' last week, and you can see it here. The two new ones I picked up are the ever famous 'High Maintenance' and 'Rush Hour'. 

    This duo, like the other, was very easy to swatch. These eyeshadows can be worn dry, or wet. I suggest  spritzing your brush with either a small amount of water, or with makeup setting spray. You can find the ELF Mist & Set at Target for $3, if you are in the market for one. 

    These baked duos retail for $6, and the Hard Candy line is exclusive to Walmart. If these eyeshadows interest you, go get you some! (EleventhGorgeous anyone? :) ) These have great pigmentation, are very easily blendable. The 3 duos I own are all neutral toned ones, but they also come in a variety of other colors, if that's what tickles your fancy. The one in 'Rock & Roll', which is a purple one, looks pretty interesting to me also. 







Stay tuned tomorrow for swatches of the other duo, 'Rush Hour'. See you then dolls!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...