Sunday, September 16, 2012

Swatchfest: Maybelline Fall 2012 - Downtown Brown

What's up guys? Not much here, just running errands for the week ahead, and lounging around the homefront. 

For today's post I have one of the LE nail polishes from the Maybelline Fall 2012 collection. As I stated yesterday, I am LOVING this collection. I don't think I've ever been so excited for any kind of makeup collection ever before. I love this. I think I may actually go back to Rite Aid and pick up at least one of the lipsticks. 

Anywhoozle, onto the swatch!



Sorry about the blurriness. As you can see this is #725 - Downtown Brown. Maybelline polishes retail for $3.99 at Rite Aid, but they are BOGO 50% this week. 


Downtown Brown is awesome! If you saw the eye shadow swatches yesterday, this is polish form of one of the shades in the Olive Martini quad. The shade that looks like MAC's Club? Yeah, that one.... in a nail polish. LOVE!! This is a very reddened brown with a blue/ green duochrome shift. This polish applied great, and was opaque in 2 coats. I have Sally Hansen Acrylic Top Coat on top. 




What do you think? Are you loving this as much as I am? Did you pick up this polish also?




1 comment:

  1. I saw this shade & immediately wanted it, but i'm just bummed about how maybelline nail polishes aren't as opaque as other brands. idk, maybe i just need a couple coats :) i'll probably try it

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...