Sunday, September 23, 2012

Swatchfest: Urban Decay Skull Shadow Palette

   

   Hi dolls! I'm back with some more swatches. I feel like that's pretty much all I've done all month, but I have a lot to get through, and let's face it: swatch posts are helpful. I'm constantly looking up swatches on blogs.

    I ordered this palette last week when I ordered my Vice Palette from UrbanDecay.com. It is currently in the sale section for $12, regularly priced at $36. I think $36 is a ridiculous price to put on this palette. Ot's so small. About the size of a Too Faced palette, but much much thinner. $12 is a good price point in my opinion. 

    This palette comes with 9 shadows, a sponge tip applicator, and a mirror. The shadows themselves are about the size of a penny. All of them are shimmery, especially Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, which has major glitter fallout.

On to the swatches!






That's all for tonight kids! WHat do you think, would you purchase this palette?



2 comments:

  1. Love these colours, super duper lovely xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shattered is SO pretty, and Cherry lived up to everything I was hoping it would be =)

      Delete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...