Monday, September 24, 2012

Swatchfest: Maybelline Fall 2012 - Boho Gold

Alrighty ladies and gents, this is my last swatch post of Maybelline Fall 2012 LE items. This last swatch is of the other nail polish I picked up, Boho Gold. 

    This polish is along the lines of Chanel's Peridot, and OPI's Just Spotted the Lizard. I am sure however that those two other polishes are more opaque, and less sheer as this one is. This is a gold polish with a green duo chrome shift to it. It's a lovely polish, awesome color. The only downside is that after 3 coats, I still have VNL like crazy. It's just very sheer on the nail. Kind of a bummer. 

This polish retails for $3.99 at Rite Aid (where I found mine). If you are a Rite Aid Reward card holder, Maybelline is BOGO 50% this week. Also, they are still running the deal where you purchase $15 in Maybelline products, you get $5 back in an UP Reward. 

    At the bottom of this post I will have a recap with quick links to the other posts in this series, in case you missed anything. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...