Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Blush & Lipstick Haul

I think it's no secret by now that I am a blush hoarder. I just love blush, I can't help it. I have been lusting after the Tarte blush in Exposed for about forever now, so I picked that up a few days ago. I have a couple NYX blushes I also picked up recently, and my very first MAC blush. I am obsessed with the thought of MAC blushes right now. I don't want anything else, just MAC blushes. Yes, I have issues, I understand this ;)

I also picked up a couple more of the Wet n Wild MegaLast lipsticks because I found them on clearance at Meijer for only 49 cents! I couldn't believe it, I couldn't pass it up. 


On to pics and swatches!




L-R: Don't Blink Pink, Dollhouse Pink, 24 Carrot Gold

 NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Glow
NYX Blush in Peach (matte)
 Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed (matte)
MAC Hey Sailor! collection blush in Fleet Fast (satin)


L-R: NYX Peach, NYX Glow, Tarte Exposed, MAC Fleet Fast





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...