Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Look: Coral Obsessed

Get ready for another coral eye look today. I am so obsessed with peach and coral right now. It started with the blushes, which you can see here, and it's now moving on to eyeshadow. I guess that is just going to be my color this warmer weather season. 



Face:
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Illuminating primer
Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation
ELF Golden Bronzer
Jordana blush in Coral Sandy Beaches
PF Mineral Glow Pearls in Light Bronze (highlight)



Eyes:
Sephora eyelid primer
WnW 'I'm Getting Sunburned' trio (lid shade on lid)
MAC Paradisco (crease and above)
MAC Naked Lunch (brow highlight)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Bourbon (lower lash line)
Too Faced Cocoa Beach (over liner to smudge it out)
Essence Waterproof Volume mascara


Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Fruitti
Essence XXXL Shine Gloss in Sparkling Papaya



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...