Monday, May 21, 2012

My Look: Simple & Polished


Not much to say here today. We had a busy weekend, we had a birthday party on Saturday for the 2 little boys. We spent yesterday recuperating, and it was back to work today. For today's look I incorporated a bunch of my new Hot Pots from Coastal Scents. Enjoy! 


Face:
NYC Smooth Skin primer
Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation
Maybelline Mineral Power concealer
ELF Golden bronzer
ELF studio blush in Tickled Pink
PF Mineral Glow Pearls in Light Beige 



Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Cameo (crease)
ELF Golden bronzer (3rd darkest shade on lid)
Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Light Taupe (outer V)
Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Chamois Nude (brow)
Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Flesh Tone (inner corner)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Demolition (upper lash line, smoothed out with an angled brush)
Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara

Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...