Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Look: Derby Day & Spider Lashes


    What a busy weekend I have this weekend! It's only about 1pm now, and already I've taken 1 boy to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese, and hubbs has the others at another birthday party. After that, it's off to the annual Derby Party at Grandpa's, and then another birthday party tomorrow. Whew! I'm gonna be one tired momma! All is well when you are spending time with those you love however =)

Face:
Hard Candy Sheer Envy primer
Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation
Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Seasons
Coastal Scents blush in Peachy Pink
Physicians Formula Glow Pearls highlighter in Light Bronze



Eyes:
Jordana eyebrow pencil in Taupe
MAC paint pot in Painterly
MAC shadow in Satin Taupe (lid)
MAC shadow in Paradisco (crease)
MAC shadow in Naked Lunch (brow and inner corner highlight)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Ransom (lower water and lash line)
MAC shadow in Trax (over liner)
Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions (primer only)
Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara

Lips:
NYX lip liner in Nude Pink (fill in lips)
Essence lip liner in In the Nude (outside edges)
Essence XXXL Shine Gloss in Sparkling Papaya


P.S: Are you following my Facebook page, or following me on Twitter yet? Well why not? There are lots of ways to contact me, look in the side bar for the buttons =)






2 comments:

  1. Hey there:) i was looking for the lipgloss Sparkling papaya, and i found myself here. wanted to say you're stunning:) and so pretty:) best wishes from turkey:)

    p.s. i have light brown eyes and i foung the purple liner idea so georgeus. thnx:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thank you! You are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...