Friday, May 4, 2012

My Look: Sweet Summer


    Today I didn't even think to take pictures until about 6:30 in the evening. I'd already had my makeup on since 10 am, been out and about, in the rain. So I don't look as fresh and "sweet" as I did this morning LOL.  Eh, it happens. I stopped at the MAC counter this afternoon and picked up the eye shadow 'Paradisco', which is an awesome coral color. You know me and my coral....


Face:
Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation
Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder (t zone)
Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Seasons bronzer
ELF Studio Blush in Peachy Keen
Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in Light Bronze (highlight)



Eyes:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze (lid, blended at the crease)
Ulta shadow in Silk (brow and inner corner highlight)
Ulta shadow in Sunburst (lid and crease)
MAC shadow in Paradisco (lid)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Underground (lower waterline)
Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara


Now, just for shits and giggles, I give you the Hall of Ridiculousness  . Sometimes I just get bored of taking 'smile' pictures =)







No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...