Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Look: Easy Breezy


I used my Urban Decay 15th Anniversary palette for this super easy, quick look. If you want to see how I did it, keep reading! Also, side note: this is my hair in it's natural state. After showering, I towel dry for a few minutes. I then apply some mousse, and blow dry my hair upside down with a diffuser. 


Face:
Revlon Colorstay foundation
Maybelline Mineral Power concealer
NYX Stay Matte, Not Flat powder (t zone to set)
ELF Golden bronzer
MAC blush in Fleet Fast
PF Mineral Glow Pearls in Light Bronze (or Beige, I forget)


Eyes:
MAC paint pot in Painterly
Urban Decay e/s in Vanilla (lashes to brow)
Urban Decay e/s in Midnight 15 (outer crease)
Urban Decay e/s in MIA (define outer V)
Urban Decay e/s in Half Truth (line upper lashes, smudge at lower lashes)
Essence False lash mascara

Lips:
Wet n Wild MegaLast lipstick in Dollhouse Pink




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...