Friday, May 25, 2012

My Look: Summer Days


    Been doing a lot of makeup related things the last couple of days. I have a new project I want to undertake for the blog, so I spent a good chunk of time taking TONS of notes yesterday. Yes, I am a note taking nerd. Also reorganized the collection a little bit, and made this big college that I saw on Pinterest. I also ran to Sephora and got some samples of Smashbox BB Cream, and Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. Today the babies and I got out of the house, went to lunch and ran to Ulta. At Ulta I picked up NYX's blush in Peach, and the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed. I've been wanting it for a REALLY long time. I figure since I'm pretty much done working, it's now or never. I'll let you know how I enjoy all these things. 

Face:
Smashbox BB Cream in Fair
Maybelline Mineral Power concealer
NYX Stay Matte, Not Flat powder
PF Bronze Booster Seasons bronzer
Milani Baked Blush in Corallina
PF Mineral Glow Pearls in Light Bronze


Eyes:
MAC paint pot in Painterly
Too Faced Summer Eye palette:
Peach Fuzz + Sunbeam (lid, inner corner, and brow bone)
Cocoa Beach (crease & lower lashes)
Sugar Sand (above crease to blend everything)
Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara (top)
Maybelline Lash Discovery (bottom)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...