Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Look: Plum Party


    What's new lovelies? I've been so busy the last couple days. We have a birthday party coming up next weekend, so it was time to finish up spring cleaning. I've been cleaning the garage, and shampooing the carpets. Today we got our brand new furniture. This is the first time in my entire life that I've gotten a new piece of furniture, and it's pretty exciting! We have a grown up's living room now, lol!

    For today's look I used some new goodies I received in the mail yesterday. I will post about them maybe some time next week. I want to give myself more than one day before really giving any type of opinion on them. I will tell you that they are from Coastal Scents though ;)

Face:
Hard Candy Sheer Envy primer
Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation
ELF Bronzer (contour)
ELF Golden Bronzer (all over)
Milani Baked Blush in Corallina
PF Mineral Glow Pearls in Light Bronze (highlight)



Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
Urban Decay 'Naked' (blending color)
Coastal Scents 'Perfect Plum' (crease and lower lash line)
Coastal Scents 'Light Plum' (lid)
Coastal Scents 'Reef Sand' (brow and inner corner highlight)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero (waterline)
Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara

Anyone else do any massive spring cleaning this year? Last year I painted half the rooms in the house ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...