Thursday, May 31, 2012

MAC Makeover



Welcome to my 200th blog post!! Ahh, how exciting!! For today's post, I have makeup done on me, by someone else for a change. That's pretty fun for the 200th post. While I was at MAC the other day picking up the Fleet Fast blush (you can see here), the MUA was telling me how they were having a launch party this weekend for the Hey Sailor! collection. She said they were doing a bunch of makeovers, and were taking appointments. She asked if I was interested, and you bet your last dollar I was! I called mom to come on over and hold down the fort, and off I went this evening. It was so much fun having someone else come up with a look for me. I told her I was a pretty experimental person, so she could do whatever she pleased. She used a lot of products from the new Hey Sailor! collection, so I will post pictures below of the products (they are promo pics, and all photo credit goes to MAC). Unfortunately, by the time I got home at about 8 pm, most of the good lighting was gone for pictures. Please excuse the fact I had to boost the color a bit. 

*denotes part of Hey Sailor! collection

Face:
Select Sheer Pressed Powder to set (shade NC25)


Eyes:
Eyeshadow in Nylon (all over lid)
*Eyeshadow in Nautical Navy (inner and outer corners of lid & lower lashes)
Eyeshadow in Omega (for brows)


Lips:





*Disclosure: This is NOT a sponsored post. I was not asked to write this, or compensated in any way. I received nothing for free, I received nothing at all. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...