Sunday, December 4, 2011

5 Products I Use Daily

    I saw Emily (from Beauty Broadcast) do this post a couple weeks ago, and thought I'd put myself to the test. This was actually pretty hard, because I change things up almost daily. So I challenged myself to determine 5 products I use EVERY single day.

  1. Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation. Are you sick of me talking about this yet? haha. This is my Holy Grail foundation. I love it, and have already repurchased. I love the coverage, the feeling, and how it applies. I will buy this again, and again, and again.
  2. Rimmel Match Perfection concealer. I really enjoy this. I like that it is a liquid, it comes with a built in brush, and it covers well. I will repurchase (soon, I'm almost out).
  3. Sephora Eyebrow Pencil. I got this on sale for $1, and since it was clearanced out, will probably not be able to repurchase. I friggled up my brows quite a few months ago, so the need help daily. LOL
  4. Mary Kay Mineral Powder. I use this, and this only, for 3 straight years as my foundation. I now use it to set my face. However, it is $18. My MK rep is out of the biz now, so I will not be buying it anymore. Not that I dislike it, I'm just going to try something new, and cheaper. I've purchased Dream Matte Powder, and am going to give that a whirl.
  5. NYC Sunny bronzer. Another one I never shut up about. I rarely use another bronzer, and it's always in conjunction with this one. I usually use it to contour, but sometimes use it alone. I love that it's not orange looking, and it is a matte finish.
*Honorable Mention* ELF Eyelid Primer.  I use this 99% of the time, but sometimes I do use my Urban Decay Primer Potion, or something different. This product is a great buy for only $1.


What are your 5 Daily Products?? Happy beautifying lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...