Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Look: Pretty Preppy

    My usual morning routine consists of this: Wake up 6:30 am, get kids up and ready for school. 7:10 am, put kids on bus, go back to sleep. Sometimes I don't go back to bed, sometimes I am a normal human being and I get ready for the day. Today happened to be a normal human day, lol. The best part is, I always look my best when I have 2 hours to myself to do nothing but be pretty.


Face:

  • Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation
  • Maybelline Dream Matte powder
  • Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
  • ELF Golden bronzer (All over. I went a little overboard today. Oopsie!)
  • NYC Sunny bronzer
  • Sephora Abricot Plaisir blush
Eyes & Lips:
  • ELF eyelid primer
  • Too Faced quad (Teddy Bear, Totally Toasted & Satin Sheets)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero
  • Wet n Wild white eyeliner
  • Too Faced Lashgasm mascara
  • Revlon Lip Butter - Cotton Candy


Jeans: Forever 21 via Goodwill / Top: Meijer / Vest: Charlotte Russe via Savers
Necklace & Earrings: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...