Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Look: Ego Boost

    If you follow me on Facebook, you would have saw my post earlier about what happened at the MAC counter today. The MUA told me my makeup looked beautiful, and asked if I was a MUA myself! I was so excited, my heart stopped. I also got a new reader out of it, so: Hey there! Thank you so much for making my day! xo

   For today's look I used my Too Faced Natural Eye palette. I love that little thing =)

  • Revlon Colorstay foundation
  • NYC concealer
  • Maybelline Dream Matte powder
  • NYC Sunny bronzer
  • Milani Luminoso blush

  • Cocoa Puff (outer third of lid, blended edges)
  • Velvet Revolver (in crease and above, blended out)
  • Push-Up + Honey Pot (inner 2/3 of lid)
  • Heaven + Satin Sheets (brow highlight)
  • Maybelline Line Stiletto liner
  • Wet n Wild white eyeliner (lower lash line)
  • Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara

  • Ulta Buff Shimmer lipstick
  • NYX Perfect lipgloss



Have a marvelous day loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...