Sunday, December 4, 2011

I'm A Dirty, Rotten, Little Cheater....

    No, this has nothing to do with my husband LOL. I'm supposed to be on a 6 week no-buy. Reason being: I'm off work for the next 6, well 5 now, weeks. What am supposed to do when the hubbs gives me money for shopping?? I can't turn it down, so I cheated. I cheated on my no-buy. Oh the shame! I'm hanging my head, and hiding my tail between my legs now.

So what did I get?

At Walmart:
  • Wet n Wild nail polish - Wild Card
  • Wet n Wild nail polish - Night Prowl
  • Wet n Wild nail polish - Bijou Blue
  • Wet n Wild nail polish - Blue Moon
  • Wet n Wild 8 pan palette - Petal Pusher
At Rite- Aid:
  • Revlon nail polish - No Shrinking Violet (75% off)
  • Revlon nail polish - Plum Night (75% off)
  • Revlon Lip Butter - Peach Parfait
  • Revlon Lip Butter - Berry Smoothie (Buy 1 get 1 50% off)

    I've been dying to try the Lip Butters. I LOVE them! I've worn both of them already today, and I can't decide which one I like better. I know I have a couple more on my Lust List, but I'm pretty sure I want them ALL. Sad, I know.
    So there's my little cheating haul. Do I feel real guilt? Hell to the no. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...