Monday, December 5, 2011

Tag... Would You Rather?

 I stole this from The Ice Queen, and thought it'd be fun for Monday Blog Hop =)


1. Would you rather lose your lipsticks, lip glosses, mascaras, eyeliners or all of your eye shadows and palettes?

I'm going to say, lipsticks. I have lipsticks, love lipsticks, but out all mentioned I use them the least. I love my eye products way too much to part with them.


2. Would you rather chop off all of your hair and not be able to grow it or never be able to cut it, again?

OMG, I'd rather never cut it again. I am growing my hair out now. It's probably the longest it's been since 2nd grade. I hope I never cut it short again!


3. Would you rather only have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Geez, I don't know. I'd like to say pink, but my fave blush (Luminoso) is sort of coraly. So I guess I'll go with coral.


4. If you had $1,000 to spend would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

These questions are too hard. I hope I get an A+ haha. I'm going to go with clothes. Clothes are so much fun to buy (not that makeup isn't) and I bet I could buy an entire Goodwill with a grand.


5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eye liner or eye liner as lipstick?

What? That's just weird, I don't think either would work. Lipstick as eyeliner is my vote.


6. Would you rather only be able to shop at Sephora or MAC?

I've never shopped MAC in my life. While there are a few things I covet from MAC, I'm defiantly going with Sephora. Much bigger brand selection.


7. Would you rather wear only one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?

Lip color, hands down. I wear different eyeshadow daily.

8. Would you rather wear Winter clothes in Summer or Summer clothes in Winter?

Summer clothes in winter. I love my cardigans and boots, but I like dresses and shorts way better :P


9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year around?

Bright nails all the way. I love, love, love me some bright nail polish!


10. Would you rather give up your favourite eye product or your favourite lip product?

Lip product. I don't necessarily have a fave lip product, so I don't know what it would be. I'm an eye product junkie, as you all know.


11. Would you rather be able to only wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

I want to say pony tail, I really do. But my go-to is always a messy bun.


12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?

I couldn't give up painting my nails. Ever. I will be 85, and painting my nails. Guarantee it. Look me up in 60 years =)


13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in, every day?

Oh Lord. I'm in the throws of an eyebrow situation right now. Damn you tweezers for letting me pluck the hell out of my eyebrows! I wish daily I could just tattoo them on LOL. I'd rather Sharpie them in everyday than have none.


14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

The dilemma of my life haha. I guess I'd rather give up nail polish, but it wouldn't be without a fight! I need my makeup to feel like a functioning member of society. Losing all my makeup... the very idea makes me vomit in my mouth a little.


So, did I get an A+?? =) Hope you all had fun getting to know me a little bit. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...