Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Look: Purple Love

    All of my pictures turned out pretty darn awesome today, so there is going to be LOTS. I hope you all like looking at my mug ;)
    I am off to my mom's for Christmas Festivities this evening, so I had to get all dolled up. You know me, I love me some PURPLE. So get ready for some purple love pic spam.




Products Used:

*Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse
*Rimmel Match Perfect concealer
*Maybelline Dream Matte powder
*ELF Golden bronzer
*NYC Sunny
*Too Faced Don't Call Me Poppy blush
*ELF eyelid primer
*WnW Petal Pusher palette
*Maybelline Line Stiletto eyeliner
*Maybelline Master Drama liner 'Made of Steel'
*Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara




I curled the ends of my hair with my flat iron, and then tussled them after they cooled. Sprayed with LOTS of Tresemme Tres Two hairspray. I also parted my hair and bangs down the middle, which I haven't done in a LONG time. Like? 

Top: Dots / Leggings: Walmart / Boots: Shoe Depot


Have a wonderful Sunday lovelies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...