Monday, December 5, 2011

Mani: Rainbow in the S-Kylie

    I've posted before about this glitter polish, Rainbow in the S-Kylie, and how it is a dupe for Rainbow Connection. If you couldn't get your hands on Rainbow Connection, run on over to your local Walmart and find this polish! This is part of the Kardashian Kolors collection, and is exclusive to Walmart, for $7. (Rainbow Connection is $8.50) This polish is made up of blue, silver, yellow, orange, green and red glitter.
    Application of this polish is typical for chunky glitters. You can apply it to the nail, and push it around with the brush to wear you want it. I used 2 coats for this mani.
    I layered this beautiful glitter over Pure Ice All Nighter. I used 2 coats for this french tip, before applying the glitter polish. I really enjoy this polish. I'm not a huge red fan, but this such a perfect mix of red and burgundy. This is also available at Walmart for about $2. I topped all with a coat of OPI Top Coat.



Happy Beautifying Lovelies!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, found your blog through Beauty Broadcast. Love it so far:) mine is www.iHeartPrettyPolish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog too! I can't remember if I subscribed or not, but I read it all the time! If I didn't subscribe already, I will make sure to do so. By the way, your cakes are awesome!

      Delete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...