Thursday, December 1, 2011

Green With Envy

     I don't believe I've ever worn plain green eye shadow before. Hmmm... nope, don't think I have. I have this Wet n Wild single in Envy that I've been wanting to try, so I decided now is the time! I also used my Comfort Zone palette again today (love!) This is what I came up with....




Face:
  • Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation
  • Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
  • Mary Kay mineral powder 
  • ELF Golden Bronzer
  • Peachy blush from CS 10 blush palette



Eyes:
  • Sephora eyelid primer
  • Wet n Wild single - Envy (patted all over lid, blend edge slightly)
  • Comfort Zone palette - #2 (blended into crease)
  • Comfort Zone palette - #6 (smudged under lower lash line)
  • Wet n Wild single - Brulee (brow highlight)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liner - Bourbon (upper lash line, lower waterline)
  • Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara
Lips:
  • NYX lip stick - Summer Love
  • NYC lip gloss - Sun Golden (I think, name was only on the package)

Comfort Zone palette - for reference 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...