Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Post Christmas Update

    I know, it seems like I fell off the face of the Earth. Christmas has a tendency to do that to me. Between my husbands family, and my own, we have done 7 Christmases, with 1 more to go this week. It's ridiculous.
    The kids, of course, made out like bandits. They have to be about the most spoiled kids I've ever met. (Lucky ducks, LOL) Big items they received were: Yamaha 4Wheeler ride on for the baby, DS games, The Real Lightning McQueen, Rocky the dump truck.... the list goes on.
    What did I get? The hubbs got me a beautiful pair of gold hoops with little blue dolphins on them. (He said he picked them so the blue would match the tattoo on my neck. He actually thought about it. Love him) I also received a couple good books (I'm a big book worm). A new makeup mirror, and a Konad nail stamping set. It's SOO cool!!!! I've played with it a little bit already, and can't wait to show you all some cool nail designs =)

   I also got some Christmas moolah. I trekked out to the mail today and did a little shopping. At Ulta I picked up 2 more Lip Butters in Creamsicle and Cupcake. I also grabbed a couple China Glaze polishes from my Lust List for 50% off. I picked up Below Deck and Senorita Bonita.  The also had one of the Ulta Exclusive Holiday polishes for 50%, it's called Ultimate Holiday. This polish is amazeballs. It's a gold, holographic glitter. Beautiful!
   At Forever 21, i got a tunic, a skirt, a necklace with a diamond high heel, some earrings, and a headband. 

That about wraps up Christmas here in our household. I hope the holidays were good to everyone else also! Be back next post with a makeup look. Love to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...