Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Look: Feeling Festive


    I was feeling especially festive this morning, so I'm all decked out in red. I have on a red top I picked up at Goodwill. Also black skinny jeans, and red heels. To top off my red outfit sundae, I am wearing China Glaze Ruby Pumps. So after all that, you may be saying to yourself, "I thought she doesn't do red?" Well, I don't, normally. But sometimes something just sumps out at me and I go with it =)

Face:

  • Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation
  • Maybelline Dream Matte powder
  • Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
  • ELF Golden  Bronzer
  • NYC Sunny bronzer
  • Bright pink blush from Coastal Scents palette
  • Hard Candy blush 'Honeymoon' as highlight


Eyes:

  • Revlon cream quad 'Wild Orchid" - pinky/ lilac color (on lid)
  • Sephora eyelid primer (used 1st)
  • Urban Decay 'Midnight 15" all over lid
  • 'Honeymoon' blush as brow highlight
  • Urban Decay 'Creep' eye shadow - as upper liner
  • Urban Decay 24/7 'Perversion' - lower waterline
  • Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara

please excuse my wonky eyebrow haha

Nails:

  • One coats China Glaze Poinsettia (orange based, red cream)
  • Two coats China Glaze Ruby Pumps (shimmery, true red)
  • One coat OPI Top Coat

Look at the sparklies! =D

Happy Beautifying Lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...