Friday, December 9, 2011

It's A Nude Slip Thing

    There is this Revlon single, Nude Slip, that I have been lemming for quite a few months now. However, I don't like the idea of spending over $4 for a drugstore single eye shadow. I was at my local Walgreens lately, and if you've been there you'd have noticed they have a LOT of stuff 75% off. Well, lo and behold, that little Revlon beauty was on sale for $2.59, with an extra dollar off at the register. Score!!



Face:

  • Maybelline Dream Smooth mousse
  • Maybelline Dream Matte powder
  • Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
  • NYC Sunny bronzer
  • ELF blush in Candid Coral
Eyes:
  • Wet n Wild single - Brulee
  • Revlon single - Nude Slip
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liner - Ransom (topped with coordinating shadow) LOWER LASH LINE
  • Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara
  • Revlon Lip Butter - Sugar Frosting (lips)


4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks nice here. Since your growing it out, I think it would be neat to see you try out some new hairstyles and post them for us all to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking.about that too. I got a Chi for my birthday, so I've mostly been straightening it. But its now to the point where my natural curl looks good too. I need to curl it more often because I love curly hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I love your natural curl. Its beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous!!!
    I love the eye makeup!!!!
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...