Monday, April 23, 2012

5 Series: Gorgeous Golds

    For today's installment of the 5 Series, I have 5 beautiful gold eye shadows for you. I don't know about you, but there is something about gold eye shadow that makes me feel extra glamorous when I wear it. How about you? It's such a nice alternative to wearing brown and taupe for a neutral eye look.

    Swatches are over top of NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. The top is in more light, the bottom is in more shade.


L - R:
Urban Decay - Half Baked
Too Faced - Honey Pot
WnW - I'm Getting Sunburned trio (lid shade)
Urban Decay - Chase
L'Oreal Hip Duo - Bustling (lighter shade)



On a totally unrelated note: the boys and I got a little surprise from my husband yesterday. Ok, it's not that little, it's about 50lbs ;-)


This is our new baby boy, CJ. He's a Lab/ Shepard / who knows what else mix. He's about 7 months old, and he's the sweetest. Such a good puppy =) The boys and I are super thrilled to have this adorable little guy come into our lives. Thanks babe!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...