Sunday, April 15, 2012

Look for Liz


Hello loves! A couple days ago I posted my new April makeup schedule, and asked if anyone had any requests. A lovely reader of mine, Liz, asked I do a look with my NYX 'Rust' trio. I was happy to oblige =) Today is NYX day, so I have used a bunch of NYX products for today's look. Enjoy!

Face:
ELF Tinted Moisturizer (in Nude)
Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
NYX Stay Matte, Not Flat powder
NYX blush in Summer Peach


Eyes:
Sephora eyelid primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk (on lid only)
NYX Rust on lid, blended in the crease
NYX Walnut, outer corner
NYX Aloha (from another trio), inner corner and brow highlight
Essence Long Lasting liner in Bling Bling, lower lash line
NYX Golden Bronze, over top of liner
Maybelline Lots of Lashes mascara


Lips:
NYX lipstick in Summer Love
NYX Mega Shine lip gloss in Nude Peach
(Unfortunately it had pretty much wiped off by the time I did pics)





1 comment:

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...