Thursday, April 26, 2012

5 Series: Heavenly Highlights

    I feel like I am doing all "filler posts" lately. Grrr. I just haven't had time to take pictures the last few days. My apologies!! Ce la vie I suppose. These are all posts I've been meaning to get done anyway.

    Today I have 5 beautiful highlight colors for you all. These were (obviously) the hardest to capture on camera, but they are all beautiful eye shadows nonetheless. Swatches were done over NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk.

L - R:
Wet n Wild - Brulee'
MAC - Naked Lunch
Urban Decay - Vanilla
NYX - Aloha
Wet n Wild - Comfort Zone palette ( Left side brow bone)


I think NYX's Aloha is actually my favorite. It has that pinky undertone to it, which I love. What your go-to brow bone highlight?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...