Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Look: Coral Crush


    Today I have a look using my Too Faced Summer Eye palette. Too Faced palettes come with these little cards with different makeup looks on them. The cards and the palette both are labeled "Day", "Classic" and "Fashion". I attempted to duplicate the "Classic" look from the cards. Attempted being the key word in that sentence, haha. 


Face:
Hard Candy Sheer Envy primer
Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation
Maybelline Mineral Power concealer
ELF Golden bronzer 
(Darker colors as a contour/ blush combo. Lightest shade as highlight)



Eyes:
MAC paint pot in Painterly
Peach Fuzz from lashes to brow
Coral Crush on lid
Chocolate Sun in the crease and under lower lash line
NYC bronzer in Sunny to blend out the crease (I found the 1st brown too harsh)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Demolition (outer half lid, lower waterline)
Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara

Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Fruitti 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...