Friday, April 27, 2012

My Look: Get Up & Get Ready!


I was requested by a reader to do a look for when you need to get ready quickly. This is what I came up with. I skipped eyeliner, as I usually do, and went for a more natural, glowy look. You know me, I love my peachy colors, and I pretty much stuck with that. I hope this lives up to what you were looking for Liz! =)

Face:
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Illuminating primer
Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation
ELF Golden Bronzer
L'Oreal True Blend blush 'Innocent Flush'
PF Happy Booster in Translucent




Eyes:
MAC paint pot 'Rubenesque'
Ulta eye shadow 'Silk"
Ulta eye shadow 'Sunburst'
WnW Vanity palette (matte tan)
Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara
Sephora eyebrow pencil

Lips:
Essence lip liner 'In the Nude'
Essence XXXL Shine Gloss 'Sparkling Papaya'









No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...