Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Look: Pinterest Inspired


    I found the inspiration for this look on my Pinterest page. You can follow me on Pinterest by clicking the link in the side bar, and you will find my inspiration photo in my board labeled "Makeup Looks". There will be a video to see how I created this look at the bottom of the post!=)

Face:
Hard Candy Sheer Envy primer
Revlon Colorstay foundation
Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
NYX Stay Matte, Not Flat powder
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
PF Happy Booster in Translucent
NYX blush in Summer Peach



Eyes:
Sephora eyebrow pencil in Khaki
Sephora eyelid primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
NYX eye shadow in Lagoon Sparkle
NYX eye shadow in Golden
NYX eye shadow in Aloha
Essence Long Lasting Liner in Bling Bling
NYC white eyeliner pencil
Essence False Lash mascara

Lips:
Sephora lip gloss in Hot Coral










No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...