Friday, April 20, 2012

My Look: Feeling a Bit Pinkish


I did start the day out sticking to my schedule. I wore my Wet n Wild trio in Walking on Eggshells. Fast forward 5 hours and I find myself at Sephora asking for the Too Faced Summer Eye palette. Bad Manda, Bad! I REALLY don't need anymore makeup, but I REALLY wanted this palette. I feel like I should put warning posters of myself up in all cosmetic related stores, so people will stop me. What am I talking about? That wouldn't stop me LOL!

I wanted to play with my new palette, but I didn't want to redo everything, so I just stuck to colors I was already wearing, for a little touch up. I will post pictures later of the palette, and possibly some swatches. If you can't wait for me, you can check HERE at Musings of a Muse. For sake of this post, I'll just fill you in that I am initially wearing W on E: cream as highlight, pink as lid and crease, brown for liner.


Face:
Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation
Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
NYX Stay Matte, Not Flat powder foundation
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
Milani Minerals blush in Mai Tai
Sephora eyebrow pencil in Khaki



Eyes:
Sephora eyelid primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (browbone)
Too Faced Summer Eye palette:
- Peach Fuzz as highlight
- Sugar Sand for lid
- Plumeria as crease color
- Cocoa Beach as liner topper
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Underground (underneath the Cocoa Beach shadow)
Essence False Lash mascara




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...