Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Look: Brown Eyed Girl


For today's look I used my Too Faced Beautiful Dreamer collection. If you'd like a better idea of what is in it, or what it looks like, check HERE


Products Used:
Hard Candy Sheer Envy primer
Revlon Colorstay foundation
Too Faced Sun Bunny bronzer (to contour)
Too Faced blush in Don't Call Me Poppy
Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
Sephora eyebrow pencil
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
Too Faced Beautiful Dreamer quad:
- Darkest color on lid, blend out edge
-Lightest color as brow highlight
- Matte tan in crease, smoked out in the outer corner
- Pink color above crease to blend everything out
Essence Long Lasting eyeliner in Bling Bling (lower lash line and water line)
Too Faced LashGASM mascara






No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...