Friday, April 13, 2012

My Look: Un-picture-ific Day

    I absolutely LOVED my makeup today. However, I don't think any of these pictures are blog worthy. My hair looked super cute, but it didn't translate into photos, and I just look sloppy today. My apologizes for that! 

    I did have a great day though. The boys and I headed off to the zoo this afternoon. All the kids behaved themselves (major victory!), all the animals were up close and personal today, and the weather was amazing. One happy mamma over here, woot! =)



Products Used:
Hard Candy Sheer Envy primer
Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation
Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
L'Oreal True Match blush in Innocent Flush
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Translucent powder
Sephora eyebrow pencil in Khaki
Sephora eyelid primer
NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
Wet n Wild 8 pan palette: Petal Pusher
- Lightest shimmery pink on inner half of lid
- Medium shimmery purple outer half of lid
- Dark sparkly purple to deepen outer corner
- Matte dusty pink in crease and blended out above
- Lightest shimmery cream as brow highlight
White eyeliner (lower water line, top with purple shadow)
Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...