Saturday, April 21, 2012

5 Series: Perfect Purples

I bet you all thought I forgot about the 5 Series, didn't you? ;-) I didn't forget, I just was waiting until I could get some decent pictures. I want to continue on with the series now with eye shadows, and will finish up lipsticks later.

Today I have 5 purple eye shadows for your enjoyment. Do you have any of these? What are your favorite purple eye shadows?



L - R:
NYX - For Green Eyes Only palette (only purple in palette)
Urban Decay - Half Truth 
Wet n Wild - Petal Pusher palette ( left side definer)
Wet n Wild - Lust palette (middle matte shade)
Urban Decay - Hustle 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...