Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Look: Green Is My New Neutral


For this look I used my new NYX Caviar & Bubbles palette. (This was previously called Champagne & Caviar, if you were confused about that, as I was.) I will post a picture below and number it just to make it easier to explain what went where, as the shades have no names. 

    To this super neutral eye, I added a green eyeliner for a pop of spunk. This was yesterdays eye look, and today I wore green on the eyes again for the 3rd day in a row. I'm really liking green lately. I just like how it plays against my brown eyes.





  • Hard Candy Sheer Envy primer
  • Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation
  • Maybelline Dream Matte powder
  • Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
  • NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
  • Hard Candy Fox in a Box blush in Smooth Talker
  • Sephora eyebrow pencil
  • Sephora eyelid primer
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
  • #6 as brow highlight
  • #8 in the crease
  • #5 above the crease to blend
  • #1 all over the lid
  • Essence Long Lasting eyeliner in Think Khaki
  • Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions mascara
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti








No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...