Wednesday, December 5, 2012

CVS Beauty Clearance Sale

     If you are unaware, twice a year CVS has a big beauty clearance sale. They get rid of things that are being discontinued, or need the stock rotated. Most things are usually 50%- 75% off. The thing is, prices and items vary store-to-store. Also, some CVS locations don;t put stickers up on anything, so you wouldn't even know it was on sale by looking at it. This is where the awesomeness of the internet comes in. Nouveau Cheap (awesome blog, if you don't follow her, you SHOULD) writes up a Master List every time the sale comes around. Readers let her know what they find on clearance at their stores, and she compiles it in one easy place. You can read the Master List by clicking it. If your CVS does not have any signs or stickers up, take the items you want to the red scanner, and check the price. That is what I had to do. 

To make a long story short, I wrote down the couple of things that interested me, and headed off to CVS this afternoon. I was really hoping to find the Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Soft Nude on sale, and some of the Physicians Formula gel liners. So what did I end up getting?

Revlon polish in Blue Lagoon - $1.49
Nicole by OPI (Kardashian Kolors) in Paparazzi Don't Preach - $3.99
Milani 3D Holographic polish in HD - $1.37
Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Soft Nude - $2.49
Wet n Wild bronzer in Princess - $1.49
PF Gel Liners for Blue Eyes - $5.49

I also had a $1 off Revlon coupon, bringing my total to: $16.36 (including tax)

I want to also mention that a lot of things on clearance at CVS are also on clearance at Meijer, plus a lot of other great products. So if you don't find what you are looking for at CVS, go check your local Meijer! I picked up the NYC polish in Python from the 2012 Fall Collection for only 44 cents today! I also saw a bunch of L'Oreal Infallible shadows for 20% off at Meijer.

Do you have a CVS? Did you pick up any clearance items? What did you get??


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...