Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Swatchfest: Benefit High Beam & Sun Beam


Hey dolls!


I'm back with some more sample swatches today. For your viewing pleasure I have Sun Beam & High Beam liquid highlighters today.

    High Bean is a beautiful iridescent pink color. I found this one is good for everyday wear. It blends out to be a beautiful sheen on the cheekbones. When you open the bottle, it is very much like a nail polish: it has a brush for applying. I find it best not to apply directly to the face with the brush. I put some on the back of my hand and tap it on with my finger.

    Sun Bean is more of a golden bronze color. While I think it's gorgeous, it's really only useful in the summertime when we all tend to have a bit more color to our faces. It can tend to be a bit much color wise on my pale face right now. 

The first swatch is applied directly from the bottle, second swatch is blended out.

Left: High Beam  /   Right: Sun Beam

High Beam   /    Sun beam


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...