Sunday, December 9, 2012

Nail Swatch: Revlon "Royal"

Hi Dolls!

      I'm back again today with another nail polish post. I picked this beauty up on clearance at Meijer for $2.99! I hear this is also available in the CVS Beauty Clearance Sale, but I couldn't find any Revlon Top Speed polishes at my CVS. Like I posted before, I've found pretty much all the same items on clearance at CVS also on clearance at my local Meijer. I believe this polish is getting discontinued, which is a shame because this is a much loved polish in the beauty blogging community.

      Revlon 'Royal' is a deep dark, yet bright, blue. It has almost a jelly look to it. Very pretty polish, and I received many compliments on it while out and about today. I applied 2 coats, and topped with Sally Hansen Insta-Dry top coat. 



I am attempting to figure out better photo taking for the 'ole blog, so bear with me though trial and error.  This polish is much deeper than I could capture, but the pictures are pretty close to real life. 



1 comment:

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...