Sunday, December 16, 2012

Swatchfest: New Maybelline Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink

     I read on Nouveau Cheap blog that Maybelline will be coming out with new Color tattoos to add to the permanent line (I believe). These are called 24 Hour Metal, so they are all metallic shades.

    The good news is, for those of you who missed out on the LE fall Color Tattoos, there is one in the line called Barely Branded, that is pretty much identical to Barely Beige. There are 5 new Color Tattoos in total: Barely Branded (beige/champagne), Silver Strike (silver), Inked in Pink (metallic soft pink), Gold Rush (bright gold) and Electric Blue (electric blue, obvi). 

I found these new shades at my local Walmart for about $6. they were in a new end cap display with the new Rocket Volume Express mascara.

    The color I choose was Inked in Pink, which reminds me A LOT of the eyeshadow Sin from Urban Decay. The texture of this was super super creamy, more so even than some of my other Color Tattoos. It applies very nicely and evenly. You know how I feel about these COlor tattoos, I think they are AMAZING.



This is all the same swatch, I just showed it at different angles and lighting so you can get the best idea of how it looks.

Are you as excited as I am about NEW Color Tattoos???




2 comments:

  1. I don't like metallics but I've seen these at my drugstore and the colors are beautiful! the pink is my favorite

    Miranda M. Pretty Squared

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's kind of silly they put out another gold shade, considering there is one already in the perm line, and they had a gold LE shade. The silver is pretty, but not unique. The blue is gorgeous, but how often would i wear bright blue eyeshadow? lol I'm pretty sure they had a blue LE shade in the summer too. The pink one is the only one that jumped out at me also. I am wearing it today, and it's gorg! Thanks for visiting my blog!! xo

      Delete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...