Saturday, December 8, 2012

Nail Swatch: Milani 'HD'

   If you read my post a few days ago about the CVS Beauty Clearance Sale, you will know that I picked up a beautiful Milani polish for only $1.37!! This is in the Milani 3D Holographic line. I only picked up the silver polish, because none of the other colors interested me much.

       These pictures were taken pretty late night, and I had to rely on artificial light, but I edited them as close to true color as I could. The first picture is in full focus, and the other 3 are just fun, so you can see the holo goodness ;-) Also, being a holographic polish, it's really hard to capture anyway. You really need bright bright sunshine to get the true effect. This is seriously an awesome polish, and I highly recommend it!







4 comments:

  1. I love good value polishes that look great - Milani has such pretty colors too! I definitely took advantage of the CVS sale too haha

    great blog, you've been blogging for so long!

    Miranda M | Pretty Squared

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's crazy to think that I've been doing this for almost a year and a half! That's probably the longest I've ever stuck to something, LOL! I love to do it though, I just wish I had more free time to blog/ vlog as often as I'd like to.

      What did you get at the CVS sale? I love hearing what other people buy... living vicariously ;-)

      Delete
  2. i really want thiiissss! i hope i can find some next week cause i'll be going home & i have a cvs there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many good things on sale! Make sure to check the scanner, because not everything has a sticker :)

      Delete

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...