Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Look: I Blue It


       I have come to the conclusion that I am much, MUCh better at applying gel liner than I am at liquid. It doesn't matter what type of tip it has, how fine it is, I just suck at liquid liner. Gel liner is so much easier! 

     You may also notice that I dyed my hair brunette. I wanted to cover up the pink, as it was fading pretty quickly. Well let me tell you, I destryoed my beautiful blonde highlights for nothing! My hair is now a pinky purple color underneath! It also has an ashy green tint to it from being blonde before. I couldn't win for anything this time around. We'll see what happens after I wash it a few times. 

Keep reading to see what I used for this look!




Face:
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Illuminating primer
Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer
NYX Stay Matte, Not Flat powder
ELF Golden Bronzer
Tarte blush in Magic
Laura Mercier Golden Mosiac Shimmer Bloc (highlight)



Eyes:
MAC Painterly paint pot
(Naked palette)
Virgin (lid & brow)
Naked & Buck (crease)
PF Gel Liner in Blue
UD e/s Chaos (top of liner)
Maybelline Mega Plush mascara
Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara

Lips:
Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Soft Nude

Just for shits & giggles:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...