Friday, December 21, 2012

Palette Series: Urban Decay - Original Naked Palette

    

   Hey guys! I have another look for you using another one of my palettes. You can see the video on my youtube channel (link!) This was the look I wore to the family Christmas party at my mom's house. Just an easy, neutral eye and red festive lips. Here is a list of products I used to complete this look, hope you enjoy!!








Products Used:
Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer
NARS Laguna bronzer
Tarina Tarantino blush in Neapolitan Lane
Milani Illuminating powder in Amber Nectar (highlight)
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink
Wet n Wild single - Brulee'
(from Naked palette)
Smog
Sin
Virgin
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Underground
Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions (primer only)
Jordana Best Lash Extreme
ELF Mist & Set
NYC lipstick - Sheer Red
Revlon Lip Butter - Cherry Tart


What the video here:




1 comment:

I absolutely love reading your comments! They all brighten my day and put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...